Anjaneya Putra - Hanuman

Always wondered, why all the entrepreneurs or innovators mention the amazement of the roller-coster ride they enjoyed on their historic journey. Well, just got a feel of that in the last few days. Xio has definitely made my heart a lot stronger with the kind of shocks he had been giving me. I am really grateful to the Patel statue that stands so serene amidst our bhawans. A place where a coffee cup has accompanied us on so many such roller-coster rides. Also the park !

Well , the park encounter was the one where we got to know know so much about Vita peracta's future and who's important for it in which sense. Subconsciously I always knew all this. But when we "word" all these preconceived notions... things become so crystal clear.

I have always followed this philosophy. You may call it my concept for Luck factor or the devine intervention or my reapings of my earlier doings.... but the fact remains that things happen when you keep faith n keep doing it. Its better put by my grandfather ... who says
" any result is always a result of three factors -
  • prarabhdha karma - the reapings of your earlier doings
  • your efforts
  • luck
this is a foolproof system. Consider a scenario where you are planning an evil act. If your efforts are so genuine that they overpower the effects of the other two factors -> you achieve success. But this has an adverse effect on your next act considering the evil intentions.

Hence the inference... if you keep doing what you are doing with utmost determination and faith and in the company of sanely insane people like Amruth success is bound to embrace us !




so here you go ---

a pic of a phenomenon who epitomised the faith and determination philosophy

1 Comment:

  1. Amruth said...
    Whatever...

    Hanuman, incidentally was my childhood hero! But then, times change :)

Post a Comment