How do we get the best out of the team?

After having pondered a lot over how to get the best team, we finally understood the trick - If you cannot get the best team, get the best out of the team. And so, as we wait for getting a more complete team with expertise in all areas required, we will change our focus from the product we are developing to the business model and a business plan, which we are very much in a position to develop.

I remember having a chat with Nakul about setting this aside for a while. But then, I realize that someone with so much enthusiasm and attachment towards the venture like Nakul can make you look at things positively even in the most boring of times. And Mom telling me like always that she doesn't want me to choose between my dreams when she knows that I can go ahead with both.

And though I am not completely sure if this is the right place, just feeling like typing in a thank you note to Ajit. Made me realize that sane discussions between sane people can lead to strengthening insane ideas!

So here we go in our new avatar with our focus shifted on developing a business model around our concept... and Sastry, great to have another sane mind joining the team. Hop on and enjoy the voyage buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment